Home Prospectus Process of Admission for LKG
Process of Admission for LKG
1. After the Registration, an initial meeting will be held with all parents who have applied for their child/ward to be admitted to St. Xavier’s School with the Principal, Manager /their delegate in order to know better the socio-cultural background of the child.
2. After having set aside a quota of seats for the management as per the discretion of the management the following provisions will be followed:
- The children of staff members of the school will be given admission provided other basic criteria for admission to the school are fulfilled.
- Siblings of those children who have scored over 60 % in the last academic year will be given priority for admission.
- Being a Christian Minority institution, children belonging to that minority community will be given admission provided they meet the other requirements of the institution.
- Other admissions will be decided by the picking up of lots.
- Once admission has been granted. All formalities including payment of the stipulated fees must be completed within the time assigned, failing which it will be deemed that the claim for admission has been forfeited.